Planning for baby, under follicular study, taken susten vt after follicle rupture, got periods again. What is the cause?

hi doctor, we r planning for went to a gyn for a follicular study.on 14th day after my periods she said that follicle got ruptured and prescribed susten vt 100 to be taken .but on 18th day i got again period .How it is possible ?i m so afraid , it is effect of susten 100 mg tablets ? can i stop to take susten ?pls.reply.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Hi Manisha,
This is not the effect of Susten VT. You need to stop taking Susten VT and get a repeat ultrasound done after 1-2 weeks to know whats going on. When you say you got your period, does that mean you had a proper bleeding for the next 3-4 days?