Planning for a baby, had severe back pain followed by heavy periods with lots of skin. Cause?

hi, i am mayo i usualy have my period every 28 days and last month before my period i had back pain which one day after work was really painful and in the evening my period came heavy with lots of kind of skin and it usually does that on the last day and i had them from the begining to the end which made it 4 days and it is not the first time but the second last october then december, i am worried because i am planning for a baby
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
The heavy bleeding that you had is likely to be related to a hormonal imbalance. This needs a proper progesterone therapy under the guidance of your gynecologist if such episodes are recurrent.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,