Pins and needles sensation, tingling in feet. Emergency hysterectomy, blood transfusion done. Causes?

Hi, I had an emergency hyterectomy 7months ago after the birth of my 1st child. I was ventilated post operatively and required 12 units of blood transfusion and was in intensive care for 48hrs. Since my surgery I ve had pins & needles, a burning sensation & also very sensitive/ tingling feeling in both my feet . It feels like it s getting worse... Is there anything I can do about this?? PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012