Pins and needles in feet and legs with light headed. Blood reports are normal

hi, my daughter is 15 years old. She is experiencing pins and needles that started in her toes, and has moved up her legs to her waist. They started to hurt below her knees and now the pain has moved into her theighs. She is having spells of light headness and she feels a fuzzy feeling, like when your about to pass out, when she bends her head down or when she moves it a certain way. The pediatrican and Neurologist have done alot of blood work, so far the blood work has been normal. I am waiting on some more the neurologist did on Tuesday haven t heard the results of that. She has started Physical Therapy because the neurologist said her gait was abnormal. The neuro also found her tongue to deviate to the right. Any one have any ideas what this might be? I of course have been searching, but I would like to see some other opinions. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011