Pinkish spotting, sensitive nipples and fainting episodes. Am I having a miscarriage?

Hello. I m 17 and me and my boyfriend have been together for a year now. Recently I have been feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach . I have had a pink, brown and red spotty period this month. my period lasted 3 days, it was very light and i did not need a tampon at any point. my period had stopped but then i went to the bathroom and i was still having a little bit of pink and red blood ozzing out of my vagina . i also have a ton of discharge comg out. My nipples have just recently gotten sensitive and I sometimes get faint if I don t eat or get up at times. My mom says she thinks it could be a misscarage? I NEED HELP!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013