Pink vaginal spotting, acidity, stomach irritation. History of irregular periods. Cure for symptoms?

hello doctor, i had some small spots in pink from last some days but now it is getting darker and darker day by day and from last week i am suffering from acidity and irriation in my stomach . my periods are irregular too means once in a year or not at all if i dont take medicine and i had met more than 5 dactors but there is no chance in my menses
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.

Pink discharge or spotting is seen in the beginning of periods or is a sign of an infection. You will have to visit a gynecologist for an evaluation.

You will have to visit a doctor to assess your acidity and gastric irritation, this could be caused due to a number of conditions like gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), peptic ulcer disease (PUD), hiatus hernia, achalasia cardia, etc.

Please visit your doctor for an elaborate evaluation.

I hope this information helps. You could write back to me for any further clarifications.

Best wishes.
hello welcome to hcm,
see first u not mention ur age .thenas u met 5 doc so what they said means what they diagnose u? it may be due to anatomical or physiological problem.u have to do regular exercise and yoga plus try some alternative therapy like homooepathy which help u in ur condition.u also not mention where u have spot it may be due to some kind of injury or may be allergy .please do complete ur history.