Pink urine. Normal CT scan, CBC, blood test. Abdominal cramps. Vaginal problem?

I was in in emergency room yesterday . Had what looked like pink urine. Also there were a couple of small blood clots. I had a CT scan ,CBC blood test a ultra sound of stomach Urine test . All test came back good. I am a 67 year old women who has breast can re history. I was told to go to a urologist . My thought now this morning was could this have come from my Virginia. I still have mild cramping in my lower abdomin. They did not check me internally at all. Thank you. Joan
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013