Pink spotting with abdominal pain, back pain, headaches after an unprotected sex during safe period. Any ideas ?

Hey I need answer I never had this to happen my LMP was 6/30 -7/4 and the net said my ovulations days were from the 11-17 I had unprotected sex on the 12,13 & 15 I stared spotting light pinkish on the 20 & 21 only when I wipe not enough for a pad or liner nothing on the 22 at all on the 23rd I spotted 1 time that day on the 24 & 25 had headaches and 26 lower abdominal and lower back pains what s going on
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012