Pink fleshy lump protrusion from vagina, seems to be growing causing extreme discomfort. What could this be?

Hi there. I have a pink fleshy lump protruding slightly from my vagina . It has been there a while but seems to have doubled in size in a very short a period of time & I m now aware of it while walking sitting or standing & would call it uncomfortable borderline sore & sex is extremely uncomfortable. It s about 1.5cm and almost finger shaped. The same colour as the rest of the vulva but slightly irritated or red looking. Could this be a cyst or what am I likely to be dealing with? I m 30 I ve got 2 daughters both Csection deliveries & I am 55kg
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  201 Awaiting Answer