Pink eye turned into celluitis, eyes getting red, eyelids coming down, swelled, weak. Cure?

Hello, I had a severe case of pink eye that turned into celluitis about 2 years ago. The same eye is still a little redder than the other at times and the upper eyelid comes down further than my other eye. I ve been to an eye doctor and he said nothing is wrong with my eye and there s nothing he can do about my eyelid basically sagging. He said it was because my eyelid swelled up and the eyelid is weak now. I hate not have equal size eyes. I m tired of looking at it every day and is there ANYTHING you suggest I could do to help my weak eyelid. thank you!!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013