Pink and purple color marks on knee bone, no rashes. What is this ?

hello 24 year girl and my problem is that i have pink and purple colour on my knee bone ..i got 6 months before green colour marks on my knee bone skin with small pain and then after 2 months i have pink purple colour on same area of my knee bone but there is no pain rashes only my skin tone is pink purple colour on knee bone area .....i want to know why it is getting purple pinkish tone and what is it ...plzzzz help me ...plz ..
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Hi Rose,

It just seems like a variant of the normal for me.

There is no need to worry about it. Small petechial hemorrhages can cause this too.

Apply ice packs to the area for a week; also try Calamine lotion on the area.

You should be fine soon.