Pinching sensation before urination, held up sensation during sex. Reason?

hello i get a small feeling like i have to pee but just before i pee i get a feeling like a ant is bitting me down the im a male and i get the felling like there is water coming out of my penis i had sex to day but it was different i had a feeling like someone was holding it when i was finished i feel like there is a air bubble in the shaft right now what is going on plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem descriptions. Please donot worry about what has happened.

Sometimes such pinching or burning sensation do appears before urination. such condition arises out of low water intake. The minerals available in the urine do have the capacity to sediment. That sediments settle around the urinary outlet. If your penis head is not frequently cleaned, this could cause infection or inflammation.

The problem about sex might have happened due to the anxiety about the pinching sensation. Drink plenty of water for two or three days and wash the penis head properly.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarification.
Good luck.