Pinching pain in stomach and occasionally below ribcage after gall bladder removal surgery, no relief with Raptac, Ursoford. Help?

Hello Doctor, I went through gall bladder removal surgery and just after a month I feel pinching pain in stomach . I went and saw my doctor he advised its due to gas and put me on RAPTAC for one month and he also conducted blood and urine tests. The SGPT level is indicating 45 and he thus put me on Ursoford 300 to be taken 2 times daily. The pinching pain persists and once in a while just below my rib cage on right hand side I feel a strong pinch. Please advise what could be this in your opinion. Thanks Bharat
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  299 Awaiting Answer