Pinching pain in right nostril, pain radiating to right side of head. Due to infected hair follicle?

Doctor, I have a sharp pinching pain in my right nostril(on the skin opposite to the nose wall) if I press over there it pains like a wound and pain radiates to the right side of my head above the ear as if some pus filled pimple pain. intolerable consistent pain. I guess it is due to some infected hair follicle infection. three months back little pus was found. please advice me with some ointments and medicines.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013