Pinching feeling in chest, chest pains, GERD , tightness in my left shoulder

Hi, I have been having this pinching feeling in my chest , left side, which kinda comes and goes after every 10-15 minutes for the last 2 days. I was recently having chest pains and I visited my GP, who diagnosed me with GERD , and also referred me to a cardiologist . All the tests at the cardiologist were fine. Also, I have been having tightness in my left shoulder and adjacent area for about a month now. Could it be related to my heart , or something like a pinched nerve or something? Btw, I am 28 yrs old, male, physically m active, workout about 4-5 days a week. Asif.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012