Pimples,scars, hyper pigmentation after chemical peel,using glycovira cream

I am 21 years old boy. I have suffered from pimples for last five years, but now they got reduced, leaving ugly scars on my face . I have undergone a chemical peel but that resulted in a hyper-pigmentation. So I stopped undergoing further peels and have been using GLYCOVIRA ointment. I am uploading my scar pics, Please refer and tell me if those can be faded by this ointment. If yes how many months/years it may take. If no, what kind of treatment would cure my scaring and what are the risks and expenses. Thank you...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012