Pimples in cheek and chin. Applying faceclin gel. Treatment for scar?

Hi, Myself Bharati(25yr),no previous family histories,suddenly Pimples are coming on my cheeks and chin,i have never face this type pimple before.Type of pimple is small papules,red in colour.
Currently I am using faceclin gel at night for this and salicylic acid facewash.Foe dandruff i am using ketoconazol shampoo.
Pimples scar to much prominent mark on cheeks.
I heard about gycolic acid cream ,is it really usefull?is it good for my age?if it is not advise go cream or treatment for scar.
Many Thanks,
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013