Welcome to the forum.
are caused due to hormonal
imbalances. Get your blood examined, if results are not normal, you may need a hormonal therapy. If the reports are normal, change your lifestyle.
1. Take plenty of water (1-2 l/day)
2. Avoid oily. spicy. junk food
3. Take care of your hygiene and sanitation
4. Take bath/shower 1-2 times a day.
5. Include fresh, fruits, veggies, berries, curd in your diet
6. Doxycycline (100mg) capsules after clinical examination and consultation with a doctor can be helpful.
7. You can apply a thin layer of ointments betnovate
at the black spots at bed time, wash off in the early morning.
8. Avoid getting sun-tanned
9. Apply ripe papaya face mask, it will help to remove dark spots naturally
10. Avoid using chemical cosmetic products on your face.