Pimple on thigh and outer vagina, leave scare while healing. What is treatment?

I have not had sex in over 10 years, but I am getting the hard pimple like things on my enter thigh and outer vagina more in the fold of my legs. I often am not bothered by pain by them. I often have to keep pushing on them to get anything to come out. They seem to leave a bruse like scare that takes a while to heal. Could be due to the fact that when i feel one of these I can't leave it alone. They appear to many times only have blood in them. Many times I have no luck bring them to a head because they seem deep and to hard. Some times I will get a white head, but it only comes after I have pushed it enough. They seem to be becoming more often and going away on there own if I leave them alone, but it's in that area and it's hard not to just want to aide in it's going away. What do you think? I have look on Google pic and truly have had trouble finding anything that looks like what I am having.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013