Pimple on the vaginal lip till the butt cheek causing burning urination post rough intercourse. History of gastrointestinal bleeding. Help?

I have a big pimple right in my right lip of the vagina. And some on the inside , also it continues until the inside of my buttcheeks ... But this one particularly BIG pimple on my vagina lip bothers the.most the rest of the ones in my vagina are tender to the touch as well just not as big . Ive had the same sex partner for a year and a month he is my boyfriend and we live together ... Im very scared and Im thinking the worst . It burns when I pee that I have to open my vagina lips and hold it with paper so the pee doesnt touch the pimples .. Although it still bothers when i pee. My boyfriend has some pimples or rash on his penis as well but they dont bother him and its about like 7 in one place ... We normally have rough intercourse and sometumes i tend to have my panties on ... Idont know if maybe this is all just a rash or something . They bother me alot I hate to even touch myself down there .... I cant even whipe correctly , HELP PLEASEEEEEE ... P.S Ive been clean since forever but after being with him Ive have unusual vaginal bleeding that lasted a whole month with abdominal pain and vomiting . . . Went to the hospital said it was gastrointestinal bleeding ( something like that ) and now I have this :(
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer