Pimple on jawline. Why was it hard? Tried to drain it. Suggest?

I have or what I thought was a pimple on my jawline. It progressively got larger but not so much the head of the pimple but the surrounding area was like a hard lump. Finally I popped it and a lot of liquid puss came out. The size did go down but then it started to come back again, so I popped it again with the same outcome. This time I tried to fully drain it and It seemed to work but now I feel a small collection happening again. It is hard to see myself as it is just under jawline. I think there is a few small blackheads there or maybe just small holes from it draining. What do you think it is and what should I do? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012