Pimple like lesions on buttocks, painful, rashes. Is it shingles herpes?

I have a cluster of pimple like lesions in the crevice of my buttocks . It is very painful. I ve been having pain there for about a week, but the rash just showed up yesterday. Also, I have a similar looking group under my nose (almost inside my nose) that I ve had for a 2 or 3 weeks. Before these showed up, I had the same looking group of lesions on the outside of the genital area (I am a woman) that I thought was herpes . It too was very painful. It seems more like Shingles than herpes, but everything is just off the midline rather than on one side.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012