Pimple and black spots on the face. Using melalite cream. Can I use this for a long time?

hi.. doctor.. i had pimple and black spots on my face. doctor told me to use melalite in the night time and ban a tan during morning time.. but i had read reviews about melalite saying if we didnt use cream for few days leaving some gap , again the skin turns worst.. so what do u suggest me..? should i continue using it. or trying some other cream..? and what about ban a tan.. is it good..? why we use it.? what is the difference between melalite and ban a tan.? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013