Phobia of stage presentation, tremors in body, faster heartbeat. Help

I have a problem which I dont know what exactly it is, and to whom to consult. actually I have fear or phobia on performing on stage or presenting any presentation etc. I am normal person but it happens only when i have to go on crowdy stage even it happen on less crowd which i dont used to have earlier. my hands, or whole body starts shaking/ tremors and heart beat much faster n louder, after performing all get normal.... please tell me what should I do to overcome this problem, sometimes i fell shame because of it.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013