Phlegm accumulation after drinking alcohol or eating sweet food. Can Avil be used regularly?

I am constantly developing phlegm accumulation if I take alchohol or for that matter any sweet items in big quantities.I also sometimes have an itch sensation on my body.I was suggested by my friend to try Avil25 when recently I had an itchy sensation.To my surprise I found the itchiness disappear very soon and also the phlegm vanish.I would like to know if I can continue to use Avil25 regularly as it also helps me sleep good. Ramesh
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012