Phimosis, small tear above urethral meatus post stretching the foreskin. Will it heal?

Im 19 years old and it just came to my attention that I have phimosis . I had been stretching my foreskin in order to solve the problem and in a few days I was seeing good progress. However, on the 4th or 5th day I guess I stretched it too far (plus I wasnt using lubrication at this point) and I developed a small tear above my urethral meatus. Its not that big but it certainly wasnt there before. I havent masturbated or stretched since it happened (about 5 days ago). At this point I cant tell if it will heal or not. Is this common? Will it heal, and if so how long will it take? Also should I do anything to help the healing process?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012