Petechiae covering my abdomen, chest, breasts and upper arms. Can pollen and dust cause this ?

i have recently noticed petechiae covering my abdomen , chest , breasts and upper arms. i havent really noticed anything else odd, except for some slight weight gain . im a 45 yr old f female who smokes and i have a rather physically demanding job. i also have allergies, which i ve never seen a physician for, but seem to be dust and pollen related. i dont know whether that would contribute to the petechiae or not. thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012