Perspiration, numbness in feet, fluttering vibration in chest, loose motions post dengue recovery. Due to anxiety?

Hi Doctor, I have recently recovred from Dengue fever .Today it has 18 days since I recovered. My fever subsided on the 6th day and from the 8th day onwards my platelet started going up. I had dhairrea during dengue which continued even after my discharge from hospital.though my platelet count went up to 3,0000 but after a few days when it checked again it came down to 0000. My dhairrea subsided for a while after the doctor gave me antibiotic and probiotic .but the stoll never became hard. It was semi soft always. two days ago(which is about 13 days from my disharge from hospital, I felt little perspiration again which continued that night and I could barely sleep. That very night I could feel mild numbness in my feet and below chest and some fluttring vibration like feeling in the lowe right chest. .Doctor told me that this is due to the anxiety . the following day I got loose motion again . Can all these symtoms be related to my anxiety. My question to you is 1. Do platelet counts vary in a normal person.. 2. does the dengue symptom persists like mild feversih feeling. post dengue recovery 3. does mild perspiration(moist like sweat in the forhead) persist post dengue and for how many days. In my case, the perspiration symptom had gone away completely for a few days and it showed up again 2 days ago. Many thanks for your advise. Regards rahul.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012