Persisting symptoms post treatment for typhoid fever, persisting low grade temperature. How many days does typhoid fever stay?

i was diagnosed to be having typhoid fever 10 weeks earlier.i was given antibiotics but cant recover from diesese meanwhile my mp (pv) was also found +ve and i was given antibiotics and FALCIAGO injection but i m not feeling well .my temperature remains about 99.5.and i feels feverish.i have eaten so many antibiotics in past 2 months . so iwant to know that how many days typhoid fever actually stays?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012