Persisting stomach pain, mumbling sounds after treatment for Salmonella infection, normal test results, have vitamin D deficiency. Root cause?

Hi, I was diagnosed with salmonella infection in July. The salmonella infection was off high range , i took the antibiotics and recently in september did an Full Abdomen Ultra sound which was clear , Stool test which indicated No Blood / Mucus / WBC / Infection in the stool and a blood test in which everything was clear ESR was in normal range and WBC were in normal range. but i have a deficiency of Vitamin D which came to 14. I losted weight from 71 Kg to 63 Kg from July- sep but in the past few days my weight is now constant as i am taking food now. I still have pain in my stomach / Mumbling sounds / Pain on the sides espically right side. My question is that is this normal and will it go with the passage of time or is it some other disease known as Crohn s disease or Irritable bowl sybdrome or is it to do something with my vitamins.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer