Persisting stomach bloating, severe gas. Taking Rabonik plus. Root cause?

Hi, I am 30 yr old guy.I have been suffering with stomach bloating ,huge gas passage every day from last 7 yrs. Endoscopy was done three times and my doctor (gastroentlogist ) has declared that I had Hiatal hernia and GERD .I am using Rabonik plus every morning break fast, but still bloating and hude gas passage in the evenings is still continues.Can any one give suggestions on my root cause problem
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
I am Dr.Ratnakar and I am pleased to assist you.
You need to check your blood glucose levels and also check for H.pylori infection.
In addition to rabonik plus, you can consider taking digestive enzyme supplements and probiotics for relief.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini