Persisting numbness, soreness on top of head, tiredness, headaches with flushing in face since cut on forehead. Help?

In June this year I fell onto the corner of a door and cut my forehead severing a nerve. I had to have plastic surgery and have a scar . My head was never exrayed. Th top of my head above the cut is still sort of numb but quite sore to touch. I get some head aches and find I feel tired. When I get the head aches I feel like there is a slight pressure in my headband my face becomes flushed.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012