Persisting low grade fever. Was treated with antibiotics and steroid for sinus infection and bronchitis. Need to see doctor again?

I have had a low grade fever (99.0-99.7, normal being 98.3-98.6) everyday for the past 5 weeks. I have been to my regular physician and was treated for bronchitis and a mild sinus infection with three rounds of antibiotics and an inhaled steroid . I just finished my last antibiotic pack and it should continue to be working for the next 5 days. I am wondering if I should be seeing my dr. again or what I should do.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013