Persisting joint pain mostly leg & groin area. Have chest infection, dehydration, joint pain. Taken doxycycline.

Hi, I have been unwell for about 4 weeks hazy head with a painfully headache to go with it a rattly chest and my bones hurt so much I need to get under the skin and hold them last week I went to see a doctor I was told I have a chest infection and am dehydrated and found white blood cells in my urine he put me on doxycycline thecourse is now over and my bones still ache so much especially in my left leg and groin what ostensibly this
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012