Persisting headaches post hit on the head, concussion ruled out. What should be done?

I fell and hit the back of my head 72 hours ago. there was bleeding and a small bump has formed. It was 3 am so I just went to sleep. I guess that means I dont know if I actually lost consciousness . I saw a concussion doctor yesterday and he did not see any signs indicating a concussion. However, I started getting headaches about 24 hours ago. He told me he did not see a reason to get a CT scan and said to monitor my headaches.....if they got worse then to get back to doctor. I tend to worry, so part if me is afraid of an internal chronic subdural hematoma . He said it was unlikely. I still have a headache. His opinion was that he was not concerned enough to expose me to the CT radiation . I have two little kids and I am afraid something might be being missed. I dont know what to do. I would figure a headache is normal even without anything serious going on behind the scenes. What in the heck should I do now? Im taking Tylenol . Ugh.....scary. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013