Felt dizzy, pupils got big, headaches after a fowl ball hit in face. Had previous major concussion. Is this a minor one ?

Hi in febuary i got a major concussion after being cleared for contact sports i felt great yesterday a fowl ball while catching in baseball hit me im the face mask i got dizzy my puppils got big then it went away i felt fine and went back into the game. Today i had only 3 minor short headaches it feels nothing like my first concussion the headaches from my first concussion were alot worse and there were many more headaches do you think i have a minor concussion?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012