Persisting haziness in the eye post treatment for cornea scratch, taken stronger antibiotics, done band-aid contact. Help?

Recently, I scratched my cornea . I was given a antibiotic drop and a band-aid contact. When I returned after four days, the contact was removed, and I was then given a steroid drop to heal the redness and irritation. I was told the eye was completely healed and all it needed to do was get rid of the haze. I followed the instructions on the steroid bottle religiously. Still hazy at my next follow up, so she put me on a stronger steroid. I ve been using it two days and I return in the morning. She says the eye is healed and that it s just a haze, no scarring and no damage, so WHAT IS GOING ON?? It s still hazy!! Am I ever going to get my full vision back???
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012