Persisting groin pain. Cyst in the ovary, polyp in the uterus. Ablation done. Have bloating, constipation and tender breasts. Ovarian cancer?

I have been having on and off groin pain for the past 4 years. thought it was back pain.. Determined back in November of 2012 that I had a 4.5 cm cyst on ovary . Also had a polyp in uterus. I had the ablasion done for the polyp.. but when they went to check the cyst it was gone.. Dr. was concerned said the cyst was a complex cyst. Had tissue in it.. not just fluid. Well the cyst is back again I guess. My groin is killing me.. same symtoms.. bloated, constipated, breast are tender. Could this be ovarian cancer and they are missing it?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013