Persisting dizziness after a heavy drinking session. How to get relief?

On sunday woke up after a heavy day drinking whilst being at a birthday party, i could not keep anything down,a dry piece of bread not even water. I felt dizzy as if i was still drunk. This lasted all day. Then the next day i could eat and drink but i felt like i was on a boat, and sometimes when i was sitting or lying down i would move my head and would feel dizzy. Today i went to work but still by head does not feel right. I can eat but find that if i pick things up or bend down quickly i feel dizzy also when i was sitting down i felt slighty dizzy when i moved my head. i also felt slightly nauseous until i ate something.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012