Persisting cough, throat irritation, due to post nasal drip, no relief with antihistamine and cough syrup. Solution?

Hi, I have been coughing on and off for a few mths. Few weeks ago I had sinus infection and my cough worsened. Now I don t have a running nose or phlegm but I can feel post nasal drip . It is causing irritation to my throat, causing me to cough more. I am taking anti- histamine like zyrtec and xyzal and also cough mixture like beactafed but my cough still persists. Really appreciate your help.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012