Persisting bleeding after childbirth. Primolut-n prescribed. Can lactating mother take it?

Hi , I delivered a baby on 17th March, today is 42nd day , my bleeding has not stopped yet, doctor says that my period has started, She has perscribed primolut-n 1+1+1 for 21 days.I am also breast feeding. It is mentioned on the leaflet that lactating mothers should not take it. What should I do? How do I know that my Periods are started, its light red bleeding, with little mucus like we observe in last days of periods. What if its the post delivery bleeding?
Please reply.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013