Persisting bleeding after abortion. Had a depo injection. Pregnancy test still showing positive. What to do?

Hi there I had an abortion 10 weeks ago (which I got pregnant off the pill ) I then had bleeding and clots, 2-3 weeks later I had the depo injection which I had not stopped bleeding yet, 2 days later I stopped which didn t feel right because I was still heavy but then week into it and I started to have very little patches of blood and discharge so I kept doing a pregnancy test and still 10 weeks after my abortion i still have a faint line on my test I didn t have unprotected sex entill 2 weeks after my depo injection
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013