Persistent wrist joint pain after chikungunya treatment, no relief with hydroxychloroquine sulfate. Should I continue it?

i had chikungunya fever on 2009 during treatment i could not remember the medications even after months the Joint pain was in existence in my body so my doctor prescribed HCQS - Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 200 mg. after taking for more than 2 years the pain ultimately got reduced but suddenly it started again. only in my wrist of my left hand. Is it advisable to continue the same or go for a treatment once again. My previous family Doctor expired.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012