Persistent skin allergy, prescribed Omnicorte, worried about its side effect since it contains steroid, taking neem regularly. Advice?

Hi Doctor.. I am a 28 year old female and weight 65 kg. I have had a skin allergy for over 20-25 days..i had some medication earlier but didnt get relief and have now been advised Omnicortel 60 mg dose for 5 days and then 40 mg for 4 days and 30 mg for 3 days.. along with Alaspran for all 15 days in the morning and Atarax 25 mg at night. I am a bit worried that since Omnicortel is a steroid will it have a side effect on this short term use... plus will leaving it have the allergy come back since it suppresses the immune system . I am also trying to take neem daily so as to cure it naturally too.. looking forwad to your reply. Many thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012