Persistent reddish brown discharge throughout the day even after month of abortion. Taking BCP. What could be wrong?

I have recently had an abortion , about a month and a half ago, I have been discharging reddish brown, almost burgundy colored discharge vaginally. It only happens once or twice a day and has been slowly tapering off since the procedure, but I recall having similar discharge once before a couple months before my conception . I started birth control pills after the surgery and refrained from unprotected sex. I am just concerned that it hasn t gone away. Is there anything wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012