Persistent pain on swallowing food post treatment for throat infection, have wisdom tooth eruption. X-ray, ECG normal. Cause?

hi rohit (24) here actually when i am swallowing food or water my i felt its paining and since 4days i have gt fever too for sometime in a day and i used to go to gym for 2hrs in a day and i usedto take protine shake of a big brand and i have throat infection too as one teeth is also coming (wisdom). plz help me i went to doc too we did x ray ecg and all but everything is normal but now the pain is as it was.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012