Persistent pain during urination, blood in urine after undergoing bladder cleaning. What can be the remedy?

hi my grandpa is of 90 years...he is suffering with the urinal pain when he passes...from 2years...recently he got blood out not urine ....and he was admitted in hospital...and dctrs said that they need to clean the bladder and they cleaned the bladder and found many blood clots inside....after cleaning also he dint get any relief of pain...dctrs are not telling any thing....they are telling he should bare the pain but basically he is a strong man....other than this problem from help me out....we are more worried about him...
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012