Persistent nerve pain that runs down left leg, prescribed Ibuprofen, Vicodin for pain. Permanent cure ?

Hi. I ve had persistent nerve pain that runs down my left leg on and off for the past year. When I had health insurance, I would go to urgent care and the doctor would prescribe ibuprofen , Vicodin and flex earl to combat the pain. Now that I don t have insurance I m looking for an online service that can help me out in getting a prescription for these medications now that my pain has come back.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012