Persistent lower abdominal pain, negative pregnancy test, spotting, breast sensitivity. Have tubes tied. Cause?

I have persistent pain on my left lower abdomen (same area I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst about a year ago), the first day of my last period was New Years Eve, negative pregnancy test, spotting (mostly dry brown, but some pink) for the past 3 days (now dissipating), sensitive breasts, no symptoms of PMS , had my tubes tied and cauterized in February of 2009 after a difficult pregnancy, had a total thyroidectomy ( papillary carcinoma ) on December 14th of 2011 and was recently increased to 125 mcg of levothyroxine due to some other issues and lab results..help! whats wrong with me?!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013