Persistent lesions on buttocks. Positive for genital herpes. Pain in temple, rash on eyelid. Related to herpes?

had lesion on left upper buttocks that doctor prescribed antibiotics for. Have been with same person for ~20 years though had not engaged in sexual activities for a few years due to his age...although we do cuddle we never engaged in penetrative anal sex. He has no signs or symptoms of genital herpes . ~8 months later I got the one lesion again.....and then another 6 months and same thing...~3 more outbreaks same spot. i was tested twice and came up positive for genital and negative for zoster and type II. He was positive for both type i and ii. Recently i had stabbing pain in left temple and slight rash on left eyelid in addition to tinnitus and blocked ear. Prescribed a steroid creme first then two days later when pain continued and eye swelled up they prescribed antibiotics (said it looked like cellulitis )...hour later was seen by ophthalmologist who said it was zoster. I am just wondering if it could be anything else and if you think it is related to genital herpes - perhaps it is related to something else all together? Before first incident I was in out island in Bahamas and got into filthy hot tub at night...first lesion did not show up until ~2.5 months after this and after I last saw my partner before he went away on business.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013